Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Postcards are here!!

I'm so excited to finally get these!! :D 

They'll be going out to anyone who wants one so, if you want to be on the list, send me your address! :)
hobbs.annie@gmail.com




I had a great experience using uprinting.com. I had a minor emergency after submitting the files and within seconds of realizing it, I was able to connect with a live rep via instant chat who took it out of the printing que, opened up the job, and let me resubmit my files.  Soooo thankful for their great customer service!!
I will definitely use them again and the printing quality is awesome as well.

2 comments:

Lori-Lee Thomas said...

I TOTALLY WANT ONE! Shall I skype you my address? :-) They are beautiful!

Annie said...

Thanks Lori-Lee!
you can either skype your address or send it to my email. hobbs.annie@gmail.com

:) I'd love to send one to you!