Thursday, January 13, 2011

New projects!

Not much to show in this blog update but some new projects to share about that came up this week.

First off, I'm helping a friend out with some character sketches for a Children's Musical he's written. It's a Christmas story about a special little donkey. :) There are quite a few characters within it so I'll get to draw a lot of barnyard animals, Whoohoo! It'll help with promotion for the musical and he might try to self publish a book later on. Can I just say, baby donkeys might just be the cutest thing you've ever seen... ok hold on I have to show you...

Oh my heart strings!! you just want to squeeze him :)

Alright, I've recovered. The 2nd project(s) I've taken on are gifts to my cousins for their new babies/nurseries. Crazily, three of them are having kids this year within like a 6 month period, I'm way behind! haha! My first cousin, Jessica, has a whole farm theme going on in her kiddy's room, so ... you guessed it! More barnyard animals! This ones a little different tho because I can make it a full illustration of barn shenanigans. They're going to turn out really cute.
My 2nd cousin, Michaela, has been working with a color scheme for the baby's room and I think she might go more "zoo-ish" which will be pretty fun too. We're still working out the details.
And last but not least, Sarah, is expecting in June sometime and she doesn't know about the offer yet ;) Hopefully, she won't read this till after saturday when I tell her. haha  We'll see what she decides.


That's it for now. I want to start on a million other things but it all takes time and these projects get first dibs. I can't wait to share them all with you :)

Do Something Creative Today!

No comments: