Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Illustration update

Hello to all this fine hot July day!


Phew! this year seems like it's going by like lightening! I can't believe it's already at the halfway point. It's sad really that there hasn't been that many things this year that have made me stop and appreciate it. I'm sorta just going a light speed and paying it no mind.

Anyway, I wanted to give you guys a little heads up on some projects I'm working on. I've been given the opportunity to pick up a couple freelance projects this last week that are exciting and I have an interview for the Arts Technician job within the school district this Thursday! Wish me luck! :) It would give me a great opportunity to make a bit more $ hourly than my last job and still give me more day time to do freelance. Now that I have my website up and running, I need to focus on getting content up every chance I get.

That's it for now :) I'm off to do a bit of designing. 

Hope everyone in the US had a fabulous 4th of July holiday!

Tooodles!

2 comments:

Kristi P said...

Break a leg at your interview! I'm sure they will fall in love with your sweet and fun attitude and your kick-butt talent!

Annie said...

Thanks Kristi! :)