Sunday, April 10, 2011

bleh....

Oh my goodness you guys...


I have been feeling so icky the last few days. I'm so sorry I didn't keep up with the daily sketches :(

Tuesday night I started feeling really tired like I had been running around all day (I hadn't) and during the night I felt worse and worse.  By Wednesday morning my whole body felt like I had been hit by a truck and then slept on a bed of rocks. Not good.  I pretty much had all the flu symptoms except for a fever - go figure - chills, upset stomach, headaches, body aches, and I was just so tired. I spent all day in bed with ice packs on my head trying to subdue the migraine. I got better the next few days, went on some errands, and went to a college thing at church, but last night it came back full force. I don't know what's going on :/

Anyway, I'm going to try my hardest to catch up and continue the sketch of the day for April in the morning. It's so discouraging when you really want to get things going and obstacles just keep hitting you every which way. I couldn't even watch tv or read very well without aggravating the headache more.  *sigh* Here's believing that next week will rock!

Till tomorrow :)

No comments: